Parts of DREAM LED Lights Kit:
- DREAM Strip Light Roll(s)
- Bluetooth Controller
- Power Supply
DO NOT turn on your LEDs while they are still in the roll as it can cause overheating!
DO NOT attach more strips than the length you ordered. This can cause your strips to draw more power than the power supply, resulting in voltage drops and overheating.
STEP 1: Planning
- Be sure to measure the length of the area you want to set the lights on
- We recommend having LED lights start vertically up your wall, but if you prefer to start the line horizontal from the top of your wall, you will need LED Strip Clips to help hold up the power supply against the wall.
STEP 2: Preparing a Clean Surface
- Use a rag or paper towel to remove any dust or dirt on the surface you'll be applying your LED lights onto in order to allow the adhesive to stick & hold on strongly.
STEP 3: Setting Up Your Lights
- First connect your LED bluetooth receiver to the power supply.
- Next, connect the LED bluetooth receiver to the Dream Lights Strip.
- Carefully peel back the thin plastic on the back of the LED strip to reveal the adhesive. Only peel about 1 feet ahead at a time to make sure the rest of the LED strip doesn't catch debris.
- Once fully installed, go back and press flat along the LED strip to make sure the adhesive strongly stays onto the wall.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you are peeling only the adhesive backing from the strip and not pulling the entire adhesive strip off the lights. If you notice the strip isn't sticky that means you have removed the entire adhesive. Ensure you split the backing from the adhesive.
App Installation & Connection:
- Download the app "LED Hue" from Google Play or App Store.
- Connect to your Lights - Open “LED Hue” and turn your bluetooth on. In the menu, select "SP110E" and select BRG and WS2811 at the bottom of the screen. Please input 50 pixels for the 16.4FT option and input 100 pixels for the 32.8FT option.
- You can rename your lights by holding your finger on "SP110E" in the start menu!
- Favorite Your Favorites - Click the red heart on a light effect you love to save it for later. To access all your favorite effects simply hold your finger on the heart icon and open the menu that displays all your favs!
- DIY Colors - Select one of the colored circles in the bottom portion of the screen labeled "DIY Colors". Then, move the slider to create a unique color. You now have that custom color available to select!